Impacts of Sediment Pollution

Why Sediemnt Control, since its establishemnt, Complete Concrete had been working in stopping the Sediment pollution and minimizing the affects of having dirt clogging our Bayous. Matter of fact sediment pollution is the single most common source of pollution in U.S. waters. Approximately 30% is caused by natural erosion, and the remaining 70% is caused by human activity.

Construction activity is the most common source of sediment pollution. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, sediment pollution causes approximately $16 billion in environmental damage annually.

Many of our projects are with the HCFCD consisting on applying latest technologies in stopping the pollution and maintaining clean Bayous for our water.

Posted in Latest blogs on Apr 09, 2021.